Tuesday, October 9, 2012

A Warning to Myself

I’m pushing words
Your peddling letters
Whether it’s the introspective degenerate
Or the outspoken illiterate

All I know is I’m searching for my large professor
I’m trying to be known as one hell of a storyteller
Because I’m not selling crack, 
don’t got a wicked jump shot
But I damn sure can exhale these tales
 to take me to the top

Look at the positives and not the fails
And to all those fair-weather friends
I might turn the cheek
But let it be known your lack of loyalty disgust me
 I wish you well

Take head the warning
Its either a hot pine box or a cold cement cell
Drop that shit now, those pills are your free ticket to hell
Its not the getting high part, It’s the lengths you go to get that spark

That’s the difference, the solution is the simplest
Yet hardest to touch,
So we bypass certain roads and then we start to spiral
Its viral, it’s an infection, I tried to warn you

Too Late, on to the next patient

No comments:

Post a Comment